Concerning the Development of co-production projects for feature films by filmmakers from Network member-states.
Regulations for submitting applications
1. Only co-production projects for feature films involving at least two producers from two different SEE CINEMA NETWORK member-states have the right of access to funding.
2. Deadlines for the submission of applications are announced by the state representatives.
3. The applicants’ files must be submitted to the cinema organization of the principal producer’s country of origin, marked for the attention of that country’s Network representative.
4. After selection, each national cinema organization can propose up to two projects per period to the Network General Assembly as candidates for funding.
5. The General Assembly examines candidate projects once a year (every November).
6. Up to seven projects per year are funded.
7. Funding is limited to a maximum of €10,000 per project.